Privacy and Data Protection Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your first name and email address.
- Your time zone.
- Your registration code.
- Your responses to exercises in the program.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To improve our services and products.
- To contact you to notify you of major upgrade or bug fixes in the application or site.
- To customize our website in response to errors and comments we receive in our support emails.
- To contact you regarding information or offers from Road to Purity that may further assist in addiction recovery or solicit support of our mission.
- We collect your time zone because many of our promotional codes and other access is limited by time and date. Knowing your time zone allows us to effectively apply these expiration dates to your location rather than that of the Road to Purity Inc corporate offices.
- As a service in our online books.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Road to Purity Inc., is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Road to Purity Inc., has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online. The data you enter in the workbook and personal reflection fields throughout the site are completely confidential and are not accessible by Road to Purity staff or administration.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to provide authentication and security when you log in to the site, to let you view content with limited distribution and to prevent unauthorized access to our system.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to provide a better experience for you and to provide security.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting use of your Personal Data
Road to Purity Inc., will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us.
Road to Purity Inc., is not responsible for data breach by hackers and forces outside of our control. When such an event is recognized, Road to Purity Inc., will do everything in its power to restore security and restore any lost data.