Help with logging in
I am receiving an "Invalid login attempt" error.
- Have you registered? If not, you need to register to use (UA) 40 Days Online.
- Make sure you are using the same email address as when you registered.
- Make sure you are using the correct password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it.
- Make sure have confirmed your email address. If you have not confirmed you're email address, we can send you instructions for confirming your account.
I cannot remember my user name.
- Use the email address with which you registered.
- If you cannot remember your email address, you will need to contact support.
I'm getting a "Locked Out" message.
- For security or privacy purposes, your account has been locked.
- To unlock your account, you will need to contact support.
I have lost access to the email address I used when I signed up.
- If you have lost access to your account email, please contact support.
I just registered, but have not been able to log in yet.
- Make sure your registration was successful. Check your email inbox for the confirmation / instructions we sent when you successfully registered.
- If you have not confirmed you're email address, you must do so before logging in. , If you've lost or deleted that email, we can send you instructions for confirming your account.
- Check the inbox for the email you used during registration.
I requested instructions for confirming my email address, but have not received them in my inbox.
- Wait 10 minutes to receive emails.
- Be sure to check your junk or spam filters on your email inbox. Many domains may filter our emails. Search for any emails from (UA) 40 Days Online.
- Verify that you entered the correct email address for your account.
- Verify that your email address wasn't already confirmed.
- If you have completed these steps and still are not receiving emails, please contact support.